About The Savella Pregnancy Registry
The Savella Pregnancy Registry is intended to increase the knowledge about the effects of using Savella during pregnancy. Enrollment in the Registry is voluntary. Participation is entirely remote and observational, meaning it does not involve any additional doctor’s visits or changes to your current treatment plans.
If you are pregnant and have received Savella, you may qualify to participate. The Pregnancy Registry seeks participants who:
- Have taken Savella anytime during pregnancy.
- Are pregnant now.
- Are residents of the United States.
- Are 18 years old or older.
- Will allow us to contact their doctor and their baby’s doctor for information.
You will be asked to provide some basic information about your pregnancy and for your permission to contact:
- the doctor who prescribed Savella
- the doctors you are seeing during this pregnancy and
- your baby’s doctor after the delivery
It is important for eligible patients to be enrolled in this Registry as early in pregnancy as possible. However, eligible patients may enroll at any time during their pregnancy. It may also be possible for a woman who is no longer pregnant to enroll, if specific criteria are met. Please call the registry to discuss what these criteria are.
Participation in this Registry does not require any additional medical procedures, or taking any additional medications. It will not affect your treatment plan agreed upon between you and your doctor in any way.
What Kind of Information is the Registry Collecting?
The Registry will need information about you, your pregnancy, and your baby after delivery. All information collected will be used by AbbVie for internal research purposes only. You and your baby’s identity will be protected. We will ask you about your use of Savella and any other medications you are taking during pregnancy. Your doctor will be asked to provide information about your health history, including any previous pregnancies, and any risks related to your pregnancy. Additionally, your baby’s pediatrician will be asked to provide information about your child’s health through 12 months of age.
Why Should I Participate?
The objective of this Registry is intended to increase the overall knowledge about the effects of using Savella during pregnancy. Registering is quick, easy, and completely voluntary. No extra doctor visits, no extra tests, no extra medications.
- Register – Answer a few basic questions about yourself and enter your contact information below.
- Expect a Representative to Contact You – After you enter your contact information below, a Registry Representative will contact you to provide additional information, answer any questions you may have and complete the registration process.
- Obtain More Information – To see an example of the forms related to participation in the Registry, click here.
If you are interested in this registry please
see the information below:
Your input is greatly appreciated!
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
A representative will contact you soon; if you’re not contacted within 3 days, please call 1-877-643-3010
For more information or
questions about the Savella
TOLL-FREE U.S. 1-877-643-3010
FAX U.S. 1-800-800-1052